Monday 16 March 2020

SELF-ASSESSMENT


  • What can I do that I couldn't do before? Speak english much better.
  • Can I  understand  information from LISTENINGS? Sometimes if not others because there are times when they speak very quickly.
  • Can I WRITE a brief paragraph ? yes because i know what it takes to write it.
  • Can I SPEAK using vocabulary and grammar learnt this term? YES because I studied English.
  • Can I understand information from READINGS? Yes
  • What do I like most? Do the lapbook because is fantastic.
  • What do I do well? The lapbook because I use in it many hours.
  • What am I confused about? Nothing.
  • What do I need help with? To speak better.
  • What do I do in English outside the class? Study.
  • What do I need to improve? Speak better and speak less spanish.
  • What did I learn about culture? All about Canada: Geography, History, Languajes and more things.                                                                                                                                                              THIS IS MY SELF-ASSESSMENT!

5 comments:

  1. I could not do it yesterday because I had connection problems

    ReplyDelete
  2. -THIS IS ME
    -LANGUAGES
    THANKS ANGEL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANGEL, GO TO BLOGGER, DISEÑO, PERSONALIZAR, AVANZADO,INTENTA CAMBIAR COLOR DE COMENTARIOS, NO SE VE APENAS...
    THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don´t know how to do it

    ReplyDelete